If you’re interested in working with me please see here for more information.
- Tim Thomas (2017-2019), now at the Berkeley Urban Displacement Project.
- Gwen Eadie (2017-2019), now Assistant Professor of Statistics & Astronomy at the University of Toronto.
- Tsuyoshi Kunihama (2016-2017), now Assistant Professor in the Department of Economics at Kwansei Gakuin University.
Ph.D. Students (committee chair)
- Zehang (Richard) Li (2018, formerly postdoctoral scholar at Yale Biostatistics, now Assistant Professor at UC Santa Cruz)
- Mengjie Pan (2019, currently at Facebook)
- Wesley Lee (2019, currently at Facebook)
Masters and undergraduate students
- Alina Arseniev-Koehler, UW Sociology undergraduate thesis, now Ph.D. candidate at UCLA Sociology.
- Harrison Reeder, Carleton summer undergraduate visitor, now Ph.D. candidate at Harvard Biostatistics
- Stat/CSSS 567 Social network analysis
- Stat/Soc/CSSS 221 Introduction to statistics for social sciences
- Soc 506/CSSS 507 Quantitative methods in sociology
- Stat/Soc/CSSS 321 Case-based social statistics
- Stat/Soc/CSSS 536 Categorical data analysis
- Stat 302 Statistical Software and Its Applications
- Stat/CSSS 502 Applied statistics and experimental design (graduate and undergraduate)